Kids Boy Swimming Suit. Cartoon Printed Jumpsuit Swimming Wear
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $2.85|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: baby0717
- Gender: Boy
- Material: Nylon
- Pattern: Patterned
- Color: Blue
- Fabric: as Your Request
- ODM: Yes
- Trademark: HC
- Specification: as customer request
- HS Code: 6103230099
- Age Group: Children
- Style: Two-piece
- Piece: Two-piece
- Occasion: Swimming Pool ,Sand Beach ,SPA
- Size: Xs S M L XL XXL
- OEM: Yes
- More Design: as Your Request
- Transport Package: as Customer Request
- Origin: Xiamen China
Lovely Blue Printing Two Piece Swimsuit for Girls, Kids Bikini Swimwear
All the pictures in our website are we produced in these year , all them in our samples room , take pictures by ourself , so we can quote price and amke sampels very qucikly for you check
|Material||86% Nylon + 14% Spandex|
|Color||As clients request|
|Size||S m l xl xxl xxxlor customized|
|Sample time||7-10 days|
|Sample rules:||Customized samples will be charged, the sample cost will refund once order confirmed.|
|Delivery||45-60 days after order confirmed|
|Supply type||ODM & OEM|
|Packaging detail||One piece in one polybag or customized|
1,What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1000 pieces ,
2,what is your price?
Because we are factory,all the material our workers make,so price will very competitive ,we will give you a best and cheap price.
3,what is your Delivery ?
Bulk production delivery depends on your order quantity, fabric type and styling.About 15-30 after receive deposit.
4.Are you provide sample check quality?How much time can make a sample?
Yes,we will make a sample check quality before produce bulk order.Make a sample about 5-7 days.
6,Do you have any other size,clolor,and material?
Yes,we provide OEM service,you can choose design,material,color,size etc.
We accept the payment motheds of t/t and l/c at sight
For items in stock, 100% of the payment must be received before shipment.
For stock-out items, 30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items.The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped
1) custom design.If you have your own design, welcome to send us your samples or pattern, we can do as customer's requirements., we are very good at do the OEM clothes
2) we have so many customer all over the world,keep a long-term business cooperation with some famous brands,you can do business with us safely.
3) we always do prompt and easy shipping ,you can take the goods quicker and safer.
4) we can offer the best service to you during the purchase or after sale,it is our pleasure to serve you any time.
Our company is professional in beach wear and sports wear , board -shorts, swimming wear , swimming bra , swimming suit , for man , and women and kids , Running clothing, yoga clothing and sports bar for 10 years.For more information about our products, please visit our website.
We gain the international market by high quality products, good service, competitive price and prompt delivery.We are looking forward to cooperating with you in the near future.Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are interested in our products.
More design for you choose
Our samples room